Friday, February 26, 2016

Happy Easter Lamb

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Easter is Early This Year

It's hard to believe that Easter is just a few short weeks away already! I've been all over the place with my stamping lately - one day a Valentine, another day a couple of birthday cards, maybe a Christmas card, and then this Easter one.


This card actually began with the Blushing Bride/Gold banner, left over from last year's 'Filled With Love' Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin' Up! (I never finished that kit, so there are pieces of it lying around my crafting space - shhh! I know Valentine's Day has come and gone AGAIN.) 

I took my color cues from that banner, making the card base Blushing Bride, and adding a gold Metallic Foil doily. The Petite Petal Flowers are stamped in Blushing Bride ink on Whisper White card stock, and punched out with the coordinating Petite Petals punch. 

The tiniest flower is punched from Blushing Bride card stock with the Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack flower punch.

Another banner was stamped in Basic black ink with "Happy Easter" from the Easter Lamb stamp and cut with a Banner Framelit.

The adorable little lamb from the same stamp set was stamped in Black Stazon on Whisper White card stock, colored with Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake and Cucumber Crush Markers, and then punched with the 2" Circle punch and attached with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Tiny pearls add the finishing touch to the flower centers.

If I left off any details you'd like to know, please leave me a comment. Visit the online store for more details on any of the featured products.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment