Tuesday, February 23, 2016

A Single Layer Thank You Card

Stencil It


Today's crafting session was all about playing with stencils, ink colors and a stamp that hasn't seen ink in a while.

Here is a fun polka-dot Thank You card - just one layer of card stock and a couple of embellishments. 


To create this colorful effect, I used a piece of thick whisper white card stock with the dots stencil from the dots and stripes stencil set and some daubers. I taped the stencil and cardstock down with washi tape to keep them from wiggling around while I was working.

Beginning at the bottom, the ink colors I used are:
Then I used the largest stamp from Another Thank You, and stamped it in Basic Black ink

You can add a few candy dots or rhinestones and you're done!

This would be a fun card to create in many color schemes. Let's see what you can come up with!



No comments:

Post a Comment