Monday, February 2, 2015

Still enjoying Orlando after Stampin' Up! Leadership Convention

Our Stampin' Up! Leadership Convention in Orlando ended yesterday and was outstanding! We learned a lot about Stampin' Up! products that we may not have had a chance to play with yet, (No matter how much time I have to play in my stamp room, it never seems like enough - Lol!) We also got a sneak peek at the next two Paper Pumpkins - so cute!

There was also plenty of information about how to keep our customers happy, so I hope all of you will benefit from that training in the near future :).

My hubby and I are still enjoying the warm Orlando weather, although it is very overcast today, with a chance of rain in the forecast. Our flight home last night got canceled, due to the Milwaukee airport being closed. I thought it was odd when I looked at the flight status on my phone an hour before our flight and it said the departure from Orlando was on time, but the arrival in Milwaukee was canceled.

Right after that the gate attendant announced that our flight wasn't going and that we should re-book. The earliest we can get out of here is tomorrow morning, and there's snow in the forecast in Milwaukee again tomorrow :(  I'm ready to go home now, so hope we can fly. Otherwise we may have to book a flight to a warmer destination. Cancun, anyone?