Monday, February 23, 2015

PPA 240 You Brighten My Day!

You Light Up My Life & Brighten My Day!


On a gray winter day in Wisconsin, whose day couldn't use a little brightening? Today I played along with the Pals Paper Arts Challenge (PPA240) and this sketch:

PPA240

Last week, as I was twiddling around an idea about how I could combine the sentiments I love from two different stamp sets, I saw this PPA sketch and decided to try it out. So here's what happened...


Simple.
Bright yellow contrasted with winter gray.
A little cut with the paper trimmer.
Punch, punch, punch.
Add a little washi tape.
Done.

Will you brighten someone's day with a handmade card today?

Hope so.

Product List
Stamp
Ink
Card Stock
Punch
Accessory

1 comment:

  1. Aw, cute card! It would brighten anyone's day..it did mine! Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete