Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Best Day Ever Happy Dance

Do free crafting products make you dance? 

I love to create things, and when I get free products to make them with, I do a little happy dance!

That's what happened when I received the Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper and the coordinating Best Day Ever Stamp set during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-Bration.


 (If I mix up Best Day Ever and Best Year Ever, please forgive me. Why couldn't they both have the same name to make it easier for confuzzled brains like mine to remember?)

I've already shown you some easy card samples with the Best Year Ever paper (on this Paper Pumpkin card, this Thank You card, and these two cards), so today I've used the Best Day Ever stamp set to create this card for you:


Isn't that a fun and easy card?
You get to choose the colors that make you happy, and stamp a pattern that makes you dance!

My choice was Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana and Crushed Curry.
What will YOU choose?
Here are all the supplies used to create this card today:

Product List
Stamp
Ink
Card Stock
Punch
Ribbon & Trim
Big Shot

1 comment: