Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Have You Used Your Paper Pumpkin Pieces?

Use Every Piece of Your Paper Pumpkin!

Do you ever finish creating a kit and have some pieces left over? I'm always behind on putting my Paper Pumpkin kits together! Sometimes I'm not even sure which kit the parts came from :) So recently, I put together a card to clean up some leftovers on my table. It's fun to mix and match the pieces to come up with a card like this:


Love Notes

One of the kits I used is the from the Love Notes Paper Pumpkin, January 2014, including the fancy card base with the triangles cut out on the front. I added a Coastal Cabana and Summer Starfruit heart, the coordinating arrow border, and the XOXO sentiment. Then I stamped 'Love' in Soft Suede on the Kraft background.

You may recognize the little Calypso Coral heart between the man and woman as a scrap from the April 2014, Framed Love Paper Pumpkin. The kit was originally used to create a Mother's Day frame. 

Next I was searching for coordinating paper, and what did I find? The Best Year Ever paper from the Sale-a-Bration catalog, which I adore! Don't the colors go well together with this set? They look like they were meant to be together!

Real Life Journal

The man and woman wooden cutouts on this card are from the December 2013,  Paper Pumpkin - Real Life journal. With the Love stamp, and the tiny little hearts, this card could be used for any sweet occasion. Maybe a non-traditional valentine, a wedding card, or just an 'I love you' card.

Check Your Stash

Look around your craft room and see what you can combine together to come up with a new creation. With Paper Pumpkin kits, it's especially easy, since many of the parts are cut or punched for you, and some are just 'peel and stick'. How easy is that??

If you're not currently subscribing to Paper Pumpkin and you'd like to try it, I'd love to show it to you! Or you can go directly to the Paper Pumpkin link to get started.

More Inspiration

See more Paper Pumpkin samples on my Pinterest Paper Pumpkin board.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment