Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Everyday Occasions Cards - Day 2

Don't forget to check the great weekly deals available this week! The links are in the sidebar, or just click the Shop Now button to go to my online store and select Weekly Deals.

Yesterday I shared the first four cards I created with the Everyday Occasions kit after my last workshop. Today I have four more for you:



Card #5: On this card, I simply added an arrow clip to the top of the tag. Since my tag is larger than the sample, the top looked "naked", so the clip added that extra ‘sumpin’.


Card #6: No changes from the sample! I know it’s hard to believe, but it’s true – LOL!


Card #7: Here I swapped the banner and tag with different ones, left off the baker’s twine and added a clip. Done and done!


Card #8: Used a different tag and stamped in basic gray (My basic gray ink looks like it needs reinker – gotta add that to the growing order list!). Then I added small hearts from the kit and glimmer hearts, again punched with the owl builder punch heart.

I hope you've enjoyed the samples so far. There are more to come….as there are still lots of “parts” left in the kit! Here are the links to all the products used so far, or similar products to those used in the series:
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment