Friday, August 22, 2014

Everyday Occasions Cards - Day 3

Wednesday I shared the second set of samples using the Eveyday Occasions card kit. Today I have four little Thank you cards for samples #9-12. You can see my previous 2 posts for the first eight cards in this series.



Card #9: Someone used the scalloped kraft tag in the kit (who could it be??), so I substituted a white one and changed the ink color from Basic Gray to Island Indigo.



Card #10: Here I stamped the Thank you sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes on a banner from the kit, because the Thank You sentiment in the kit was WAAAY too big for the tiny white banner. The button is from the kit, but I used Calypso Coral baker’s twine. At this point, I’ve run out of 3”x3” cards, so I cut three 6”x3” pieces of basic gray cardstock for this and the following 2 cards.




Card #11: I used two banners from the kit and a 1-3/4” scalloped circle punched from Summer Starfruit, and a Calypso Coral button left over from the Sycamore Street set.(Please tell me I’m not the only person who still has some of those, right????)




Card #12: Even the leftovers on the punch sheet in the kit got used. Here I cut around the calypso coral scalloped circle with a circle framelit. I also punched another silver glimmer heart with the Owl Builder punch and attached a Calypso Coral baker’s twine bow.



I think these will make a cute Thank You gift set, or maybe I’ll include them in a customer order, or attach them to small gifts or treats.

For your convenience, here are the links to all of the products, or similar products, used in this series so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment