Wednesday, November 12, 2014

One Sheet Wonder Candlelight Christmas


Isn't this Stampin' Up Candlelight Christmas paper festive?


Usually by this time of year, I'm nearly done making my Christmas cards to send to friends and family. This year, I'm behind, plain and simple. To make up for lost time, I've been going through the One Sheet Wonder templates I've saved to Pinterest and making about 10 cards at a time. For these, I used Sylvie's template at createwithpaper.com, but I was having a difficult time reading some of the dimensions, so I just made some changes.
Here are 2 photos of the 10 cards I completed. (I stole the Christmas Bliss piece that belonged to card #11, so that one isn't done yet....shhhh, don't tell!).







These little gingerbread folks are 'Early Espresso', even though they're looking a bit green here!





The Designer Series paper is Stampin' Up's Candlelight Christmas and is not in the current catalog. All other products are also Stampin' Up! except for the Christmas trees with the gold stars, which were cut from a recycled Christmas card.

Please leave a comment if you have a question about dimensions or products. Many of these products are available in my Stampin' Up! online store.

Happy stamping! I hope you have time to create something fun today.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment