Friday, May 17, 2013

Repurpose Your Scraps

At one of our Song of My Heart demo team meetings last fall, we made these little treat boxes with the petal card double punch, so I had a LOT of these scraps:









I never like to throw paper out, even tiny scraps. After pondering for a short time, I decided to trim the punched paper to create a frame and here's what happened:





What do you do with your leftover scraps? See some more scrap ideas on Creating With Paper Scraps.

I'm off to create some more...the 2013-14 Catalog is almost here, and I still have lots of scraps to use up! Hope I have inspired you to use some of yours too.



Stamps: Something to Celebrate (ret), Madison Avenue (ret)
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, retired DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Basic Black
Tools: Word Window(119857),  large circle from Owl Builder (118074), 1-3/8"circle (119860), and petal card double(119273) punches
Ribbon: Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta



No comments:

Post a Comment